The ConnectedHealth Exchange platform is robust and flexible, allowing you to offer as many benefit and plan options as you want, while making it easy for your members or employees to compare choices and find the right one for them.
Our innovative platform offers:
- An innovative consumer shopping platform, similar to a retail shopping experience;
- Personalized recommendations based on the consumer’s own information about budget preferences, health use profile and risk tolerance;
- Flexibility to offer a range of plans and benefits, including health insurance, ancillary products such as dental or vision insurance, and other benefit options like disability or critical care insurance;
- Integrated capabilities for eligibility, enrollment, and billing;
- A dynamic knowledgebase and interactive content and resources;
- Complete administrative capabilities for smart construction of configuration options, making employer implementations fast with only minimal IT support;
- Integrated spending account management capabilities.
In addition to the personalized plan recommendation functionality and enrollment capabilities, the platform includes ConnectedHealth’s Insurance Resource Center, an extensive library of educational materials helping consumers know what to consider when comparing plans and how to understand insurance concepts. Employers can customize the Knowledge Base by adding their own content, articles, videos or other materials.
The Smart Choices Platform provides an end-to-end solution for Defined Contribution options, allowing consumers to establish the foundation for ensuring their health and financial security.